The 1st Dinner & A Mixtape of 2018 and we’re celebrating #NYC style – and what’s more New York then PIZZA!?
· ALL YOU CAN EAT PIZZA from 8-11 PM created by world renowned celebrity Chef Dale Talde of (Talde/ Massoni/ Rice & Gold)
3 types of Pizza to choose from:
- Pepperoni, pickled chili, red sauce
- Cheese, tomato, basil
- Wild mushroom, cheese
· After party vibes by DJ NEIL ARMSTRONG & DJ DSTRUKT
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS HERE – http://bit.ly/pizzaandamixtapenyc
Special VIP package available for those who want all the swag!
– $25 All You Can Eat Pizza By Dale Talde
– $50 (VIP package – All you can eat pizza by Dale Talde, Pre order copy of the vinyl 45, PIZZA hat by Poon, Pizza Pin by Hungry Eyes NY )
– Free to attend w/ RSVP – email firstname.lastname@example.org w subject Pizza & A Mixtape with you and your guest names. We suggest buying your food tickets cause we know you gonna be hungry ;)
DJ Neil Armstrong’s Valentine’s Day 45 w/ DJ Dstrukt’s Raisinheads records:
NYC turntable master, mixtape artist and former tour DJ for Jay-Z, Neil Armstrong, comes through with his first-ever vinyl offering for DJs and general wax enthusiasts alike through NYC-based Raisin Heads Music. Staying true to his reputation of being one of the smoothest in the game, selection AND execution-wise, his vinyl debut boasts two soulful classics, flipped in true Neil Armstrong fashion.
Side A (which you might remember as the intro to his classic Bittersweet mixtape) matches up Stevie Wonder’s classic “My Cherie Amour” over The Clipse’s “Grindin'” instrumental and MC Shan’s “The Bridge” ever-famous opening drum roll.
Side B is a flip of The Weeknd and Daft Punk’s hit, “I Feel It Coming” over the haunting instrumental of Michael Jackson’s “Human Nature”, which has to be heard to believed. Both together in one package serves as a very fitting vinyl debut from the All Out King himself.
That Moment with Raven unravels the reason why artists and entertainers choose the path that they do. Raven has created an interview show that begs the question, “When was that moment when you fell in love with your craft?” Join Raven as she introduces you to the individual behind the entertainer, the place from where their passion was born, and the motivation that drives them to create. In this latest episode DJ Neil Armstrong tells his story.