there on Flickr”>
Location1 Sabin St
VenueRhode Island Convention Center
Time09:00 pm – 03:00 am
I’m ending 2013 and starting 2014 with my New England Neighbors up in Rhode Island. If you are in the area, come thru and start the new year properly…
Providence, Rhode Island: The 4th annual and wildly popular New Year’s Eve Masquerade Ball is returning to the RI Convention Center once again. The annual celebration has become New Englands largest and hottest New Year’s celebration.
In Rhode Island’s highly sophisticated social scene, the Masquerade New Year’s Eve Bash has established itself as a quadruple threat in throwing lavish, dramatic affairs catering to the nightlife sophisticates. As an all-in-one bar-restaurant-lounge-nightclub presentation at the Rhode Island Convention Center, it will satisfy every nightlife palate with a beautifully captivating event offering, VIP Seating in multiple rooms, twelve expansive bars and over 10,000 sq feet of partying space for its guests to frisk, frolic and canoodle the night away in haute couture fashion.
Your mega party experience gives you the best of three worlds, each with expansive bars, dance floors and a booming state of the art sound and lighting system that’ll set this party ablaze!
Highlights to your festive soirée include:
· Red Carpet Entrance
· Chocolate Fountain and Dessert Bars
· Complementary Champagne toast at midnight
· World renowned DJ Neil Armstrong spinning pulsating sets of hip hop, rock, dance, 80?s and Top 40 on a state of the art sound and lighting system. This is the only Dueling DJ event in the region.
· Early on entertainment with a live band performance
· Live televised countdown from Time Square.
· Confetti Launch and Festive party favors
· Surprise give-a ways
· Celebrity Appearances
· Secure Parking
· Secure Coat Check
· Packages include Omni Westin Hotel Stays
· For your safety, car service for those who should not drive
View our selection of tickets and packages.