3/23 – Dinner And A Mixtape comes to Seattle w Food & Sh*t / Resident media @ Inay’s
tadalafil on Flickr”>
This is advanced notice for my peoples in SeaTown. Dinner and Mixtape is Coming March 23rd, in partnership with Food And Sh*t and Resident Media at Inay’s in Seattle.
DJ Neil Armstrong is bringing his Dinner and a Mixtape series on the road and we’re partnering with Resident Media to host his Seattle stop with a one-off pop-up at Inay’s on Monday, March 23rd. Guests will experience Neil Armstrong’s latest mixtape, Warmfuzzy Part 2, live while dining on Food & Sh*t’s PULUTAN menu with sisigs and new starter dishes, with drink specials curated by Our/Seattle. Limited edition cassettes of Neil’s latest mixtape will be available for purchase. And yes, Chera’s Hood Famous Ube Cheesecake will be available with the special (see below). No cover and no reservations required for this one. All ages welcome with bar area for 21+.
DJ NEIL ARMSTRONG SPECIAL – 45
- Warmfuzzy Part 2 USB Cassette
- Original5 USB Cassette
- Leaving Dishes Instagram Guide Book
- Complete digital download of DJ Neil Armstrong’s Mixtape Catalog including remixes and rarities .
DESSERT & A MIXTAPE SPECIAL – 20
- DJ Neil Armstrong WARMFUZZY PART 2 Cassette Tape
- Mini Chera’s Hood Famous Ube Cheesecake
- Bistek Slider – 4
- Adobo-glazed chicken wings – 10
- Garlic Peanuts – 2
- Salted duck egg & cherry tomato – 5
- Balut – 3
*grilled & chopped, served sizzling on an iron skillet, comes with white rice*
- Bangus – 14
- Pork – 12
- Chicken – 10
- Tofu – 10
- Mini Chera’s Hood Famous Ube Cheesecake – 6
- Pandan Cupcake & Coconut Rum Mascarpone – 3.5
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!