- Customer Reviews (1)
Whats this new mix all about? We’ll, here is the liner notes…
We’ve all done it. This I’m sure. We’ve all liked a song that is awesomely horrible. You know – the ones we secretly enjoy when nobody is around. From the sappy, to the corny, to the songs that have been pummeled into our musical stream of consciousness without written consent.
Take me for instance. I like both Scarface the movie AND Scarface the rapper. Yeah that’s right. Tough guy. BUT – I also know the words to Ice Ice baby, a plethora of wussy wuss rock power ballads, a bunch of techno jersey shore jock jams… and soulja boy’s – Turn my swag on. You think I purposely put those things in my mindgrapes? You’re sick. You see – music chooses you. We have no choice.
But as one of my buddies DJ Brigidope once told me, “there is no such thing as bad music… it’s all about timing.” Where & when a song is played is just as important to our enjoyment of music as is the intrinsic beauty of the song’s harmony & message. And sometimes, its just about having fun. Not everything that reaches us has to be deep. Sometimes, our souls are just plain goofy… and its often at those times that I would like to beat my soul with a bag filled with bars of soap.
On this CD All Out King part 5, I’m going to test this theory. This one is about those guilty pleasures & beyond. No tracklist here. Part of the fun of this listening experience is the surprise. I will post it up on the web so when you finally admit that you dig the song & have to go download it you’ll know its name.
After listening, you’re probably going to question whether or not I have good taste in music. Well, I can tell you this. We live in an age where the musical spectrum includes dubstep and episodes of glee. So if I have bad taste in music… I’m sure as heck not the only one. You might want to punch me straight in the face after listening to this, especially for putting some of these dang songs you’ve tried to so hard to forget back in your noggin. I apologize for nothing.
Roll up your car windows. Put your headphones on so nobody will see you grooving along. And transfer this to your itunes library before you chuck it out the window, you might find yourself wanting to listen to it again. This is Music for when Nobody’s Looking. AOK part 5.
- See more at: http://www.djneilarmstrong.com/blog/store-2/music-for-when-nobodys-looking/#sthash.gzJnwn5l.KmNM5FRC.dpuf
TRACKLISTGood Bad Music
1) introduction - guilty as charged
2) Say Say Say Michael Jackson & Paul McCartney
3) Everything She Wants - Wham
4) The Right Stuff - New Kids on the Block
5) Ladies Night - Kool & the Gang
6) The Rhythm of the Night - El Debarge
7) Give me the Night - George Benson
8) Stay with me Tonight - Jeffrey Osborne
9) Caribbean Queen - Billy Ocean
10) She's Fresh - Kool & the Gang
11) Say It Isn't So - Hall & Oates
12) Time - Culture Club
13) You Are - Lionel Richie
14) Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
The Kareoke Section
15) Eternal Flame - Bangles
16) I Can't Fight this Feeling Anymore - REO Speedwagon
17) Keep on Loving You - REO Speedwagon
18) Home Sweet Home - Motley Crue
19) Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
20) I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boy's
21) LFO (Lyte Funkie Ones)- Summer Girls
22) I'll Be Loving You Forever - New Kids on the Block
23) Faithfully - Journey
24) Against All Odds = Phil Collins
The Sleazy 80's
25) Boom Boom (Let's Go Back to My Room) - Paul Lekakis
26) We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off- Jermaine Stewart
27) He's So Shy - Pointer Sisters
28) Heat of the Moment - Asia
29) Your Love - The Outfield
30) Easy Lover - Philip Bailey & Phil Collins
31) Private Eyes - Hall & Oates
32) Jesse's Girl - Rick Springfield
33) Photograph - Def Leppard
34) You Give Love A Bad Name - Bon Jovi
The Pretty 80's
35) Total Eclipse of the Heart - (The Dan Band / Bonnie Tyler )
36) Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
37) We Belong - Pat Benatar
HunkaBunkas, Club Abyss, Joey's in Clifton...
38) Another Night - Real McCoy
39) This Is your Night - Amber
40) This Is the Rhythm of the Night - Corona
41) Rhythm Is A Dancer - Snap!
42) Where Do You Go - No Mercy
43) Better Off Alone - Alice DeeJay song
44) Blue (Da Ba Dee) - Eiffel 65
45) SandStorm - Darude
46) All Night Long - Lionel Richie
1 Reviews for CD Music For When Nobody\'s Looking
Genius - Wednesday, August 14, 2019This cd is pure genius!! You will repeatedly find yourself smiling at the track selection. When will there be another one!!! I\'ve worn this one out.